From: Marco Fabbri <spiff1281@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Emerge doesn't download stuff
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 22:20:51
1 The problem persists...
2
3 Even if I changed mirror (it worked for a while) I still have to download
4 packages manually on my windows pc and then trensfer the files.
5 It's strange: it download some packeges, but not some others. Some packages
6 are available on some server and not in some others. Some packages are just
7 not avaiable.
8
9 Obviously wget doesn't work.
10