From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Out of portage
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 11:11:46
1 On Wed, 9 Nov 2005 10:23:31 +0200, Eray Aslan wrote:
2
3 > > You'll just have to keep an eye for upgrades, because they
4 > > will probably come without this patch. If you want this patch to be
5 > > included in postfix create a bug in bugzilla with the request.
6 >
7 > I don't think it is a good idea. I would not second guess Wietse
8 > (author of postfix) for the suitability of the patch for general
9 > consumption.
10
11 The patch could be made optional, enabled by a USE flag.
15 Neil Bothwick
16
17 "It compiled? The first screen came up? Ship it!" -- Bill Gates