From: Frank Steinmetzger <Warp_7@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Symbols missing from Firefox
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2016 15:47:35
1 On Wed, Jun 01, 2016 at 04:38:17PM +0100, Peter Humphrey wrote:
2 > Hello list,
3 >
4 > I have quite a few sites that firefox doesn't display properly. It seems to
5 > be short of some symbols. I've attached two screen shots; in the first, the
6 > peculiar thing next to the text should (I think) be a broad up-arrow; and
7 > the second shows some buttons from twitter which occur in many other sites
8 > too.
9 >
10 > Does anyone know what I'm missing?
11
12 Do you use NoScript? If yes, does it allow webfonts?
13 --
14 Gruß | Greetings | Qapla'
15 Sometimes the fingers are faster then grammar.