From: Takayuki Yamaguchi <tyamaguchi.gentoo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: ebuild for "gcc-independent llvm and clang for linux"
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2013 05:26:46
1 Sorry, I mistook the operation of Gmail.
2 I will send with full-written article again.
3
4 2013/12/26 やまぐちたかゆき <tyamaguchi.gentoo@×××××.com>:
5 > Hello everybody,
6 >
7 > I'm going to build and install llvm and clang packages in my "Linux" PC as
8 > 1. Binaries of llvm and claag installed finally were compiled by clang.
9 > 2. The binaries of 1. depend on libc++.so instead of libstdc++.so.
10 > 3. libc++.so was installed by portage.
11 > 4. The binaries of llvm, clang, and libc++.so are not linked with libgcc.