From: "John J. Foster" <Gentoo-User@××××××××××××.com>
To: Gentoo User <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] Firefox & OOo oddness
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 01:37:29
1 Good evening,
2
3 I'm running a KDE desktop and in the File Open dialog boxes on both
4 Firefox & OOo I can't seem to find where to tell them to display hidden
5 folders and/or files. Also, in Firefox the only columns available in the
6 File dialog boxes are Name and Modified. I know size was there in 1.0.7.
7 These apps are emerged as follows:
8
9 //garbanzo/home/festus > emerge -pv mozilla-firefox openoffice
10
11 These are the packages that I would merge, in order:
12
13 Calculating dependencies ...done!
14 [ebuild R ] www-client/mozilla-firefox-1.5.0.1-r1 -debug -gnome
15 +ipv6 +java -mozdevelop -xinerama -xprint 0 kB
16 [ebuild R ] app-office/openoffice-2.0.1 -binfilter +curl -eds
17 +gnome -gtk +java +kde +ldap -mozilla +xml2 0 kB
18
19 Can anyone help me out?
20
21 Thanks,
22 festus
25 I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer gods than
26 you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods,
27 you will understand why I dismiss yours.
28 ...Stephen F Roberts