From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Pointers are not supported: KDEDModule
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2018 15:45:21
I'm trying to understand why X crashes at login, with this error in .xsession-
errors:

QDBusAbstractAdaptor: Cannot relay signal
KDEDModule::moduleDeleted(KDEDModule*): Pointers are not supported:
KDEDModule*
[...]
startkde: Done.
The X11 connection broke (error 1). Did the X11 server die?
QThread: Destroyed while thread is still running
Closing SQL connection:  "kactivities_db_resources_139787921024832_readwrite"
The X11 connection broke: I/O error (code 1)
XIO:  fatal IO error 4 (Interrupted system call) on X server ":0"
      after 2408 requests (2408 known processed) with 0 events remaining.

If I restart xdm the user able to login, but the first time more often than
not fails as above.
--
Regards,
Mick