From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] WEFT Why Every F Time ?
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 22:30:29
1 On 16/04/2014 23:31, James wrote:
2 > HOwdy,
3 >
4 > So, using gmail as my front end to read gentoo user I see
5 > this quite a lot now:
6 >
7 > "weft didn't produce an output."
8 >
9 > But when from the Gmane interface I select "followup"
10 > it shows the message the previous poster wrote. Strange.
11 >
12 > Googling I found: http://www.pressure.to/qda/
13 >
14 > Which says version 2.0 was only release in alpha
15 > and 1.x is deprecated.
16 >
17 > (Hello Lars, what's your plan?)
18 >
19 > Is there another easy to use front end read/post to gentoo-user?
20 >
21 > (Please do not say NNTP)....
25 I never could get the hang of reading mail in a browser....
26
27 I'm still very olde skool in these matters, so:
28
29 Subscribe directly to gentoo-user and pop your mail from gmail in a
30 regular mail client?
34 Alan McKinnon
35 alan.mckinnon@×××××.com