From: Joerg.Schilling@fokus.fraunhofer.de (Joerg Schilling)
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] {OT} Audio CD pre-gap info? (cdrdao?)
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 16:28:56
1 Daniel Iliev <daniel.iliev@×××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > On Thu, 10 Jul 2008 07:30:54 -0700
4 > Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com> wrote:
5 >
6 > > Does anyone know of a tool that will provide info on audio CD
7 > > pre-gaps? I've read that cdrdao-utility will do it, but that doesn't
8 > > seem to arrive with Gentoo cdrdao and I don't see a separate package
9 > > for it. It looks like 'cdparanoia -Q' should do it, but it outputs
10 > > "pre no" regardless of the pre-gap.
11 > >
12 > > - Grant
15 > Perhaps: cdparanoia -Qvs
16
17 Please read the documentation before giving useless "advise".
18
19 cdparanoia is based on a very old cdda2wav version (from 1997) and thus
20 is not able to scan for indices.
21
22 Jörg
25 EMail:joerg@××××××××××××××××××××××××.de (home) Jörg Schilling D-13353 Berlin