From: Marc Blumentritt <marc.blumentritt@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-vdr@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-vdr] VDR 1.6.0-2 does always restart
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 18:36:50

I switched recently to vdr-1.6.0-2, a new kernel and using X with
vdr-xineliboutput. The result is that vdr does not work, probably
because of these problems:

1.) Somehow I now get after about 2 minutes a kernel oops. The source
seems to be the driver of my dvb-cards (2 terratec cynergy 1400). I do
automatically report the kernel oopses at in the
hope, that this problem will be fixed, soon.

2.) vdr does always restart. I do not know if this is connected to 1.).
I attached part of the log. Perhaps anyone here can give me a hint, what
could be wrong.

Subject Author
[gentoo-vdr] Re: VDR 1.6.0-2 does always restart Marc Blumentritt <marc.blumentritt@×××××.de>