From: Matthias Schwarzott <zzam@g.o>
To: gentoo-vdr@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-vdr] Update of vdr ebuilds (1.4.7-r5, 1.5.9)
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 20:22:44
1 Hi there!
2
3 As you may have already noticed, the vdr updates got some updates. We released
4 today these ebuilds:
5
6 vdr-1.4.7-r5: Just a hardlinkcutter update to fix some bugs.
7 vdr-1.5.9: Adapted extensions-patch to 1.5.9 + hlcutter update
8
9 Most plugins can be compiled with 1.5.9. Known failing plugin: softdevice
10 subtitles and ttxtsubs have not been tried, but sure need some changes.
11 radio plugin works, but also could use new OSD layer feature.
14 Sadly the author of extensions-patch disappeared, so we needed to do it on
15 ourself :(
18 Btw. I discovered a large number of plugins not yet existing as ebuild - if
19 someone wants to do some work and add ebuilds, just do it - or come here and
20 ask (or in #gentoo-vdr).
21
22 Matthias
23 --