From: Marc Blumentritt <marc.blumentritt@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-vdr@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-vdr] Re: VDR 1.6.0-2 does always restart
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 18:40:22
1 Marc Blumentritt schrieb:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > I switched recently to vdr-1.6.0-2, a new kernel and using X with
5 > vdr-xineliboutput. The result is that vdr does not work, probably
6 > because of these problems:
7 >
8 > 1.) Somehow I now get after about 2 minutes a kernel oops. The source
9 > seems to be the driver of my dvb-cards (2 terratec cynergy 1400). I do
10 > automatically report the kernel oopses at www.kerneloops.org in the
11 > hope, that this problem will be fixed, soon.
12 >
13 > 2.) vdr does always restart. I do not know if this is connected to 1.).
14 > I attached part of the log. Perhaps anyone here can give me a hint, what
15 > could be wrong.
16 >
17 Forgot to add the attachment :-(
18