From: Account Service <service@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-laptop@l.g.o, gentoo-mips@l.g.o, gentoo-portage-dev@l.g.o, gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o, gentoo-pr@l.g.o, gentoo-releng@l.g.o, gentoo-science@l.g.o, gentoo-security@l.g.o, gentoo-server@l.g.o, gentoo-sparc@l.g.o, gentoo-user@l.g.o, gentoo-web-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-web-user] Verify your PayPal Account
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 21:35:59

We recently have determined that different computers have logged into your PayPal account, and multiple password failures were present before the login. One of our Customer Service employees has already tryed to reach you by phone. As our employee did not manage to reach you, this email has been sent to your notice.
Therefore your account has been temporary suspended. We need you to confirm your identity in order to regain full privileges of your account.
If this is not completed by June 1, 2006, we reserve the right to terminate all privileges of your account indefinitely, as it may have been used for fraudulent purposes. We thank you for your cooperation in this manner.
To confirm your identity please follow the link below:

Thank you for your patience in this matter.

PayPal - Customer Service

Please do not reply to this e-mail as this is only a notification. Mail sent to this address cannot be answered.