From: "Peter Volkov (pva)" <pva@g.o>
To: gentoo-web-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-web-user] VPN tunnel over wireless connection for accessing the internet (PPTP)
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 19:02:11
1 On Mon, 2006-08-28 at 19:55 +0200, Daniel Manesku wrote:
2 > I do really have problems with VPN over wireless, exactly with making
3 > adequate routes...
4
5 > If I send this mail to inappropriate mailing list, let me know.
6
7 Daniel. This is wrong mailing list for this question. Next time, before
8 posting into any gentoo.org mailing list consult with the following
9 page: http://www.gentoo.org/main/en/lists.xml that contains table with
10 the mailing lists names and short description. Thank you.
11
12 Try posting to gentoo-user.
13
14 Peter.
15
16 P.S. Also see my answer in the forum.