From: Dirk <dirk@××××××.de>
To: gentoo-web-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-web-user] Making use of webapp optional
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 07:01:01
On Sun, Mar 04, 2007 at 10:03:09AM -0500, Renat Lumpau wrote:
> On Sun, 2007-03-04 at 11:56 +0400, Dirk Tilger wrote: > > Hi guys, > > > > I'm trying to enhance the mapserver ebuild to support building no CGI at > > all. The software can be built as extension for many programming > > languages and a CGI is not strictly necessary. > > > > It was suggested in #gentoo-web on freenode that I should use the 'cgi' > > USE flag for this purpose. I wrapped all calls to webapp functionality > > with `if use cgi` or an equivalent, but then I'm getting at the very end > > of the build process: > > Could you attach or pastebin your ebuild?
That was the version that ended compilation in: | * Fatal error: Your configuration file sets the server type "Apache" | * Fatal error: but the corresponding package does not seem to be installed! | * Fatal error: Please "emerge >=net-www/apache-1.3" or correct your settings. | * Fatal error(s) - aborting The other try had line 302 and line 305 wrapped in `if use cgi`. Dirk. -- gentoo-web-user@g.o mailing list

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-web-user] Making use of webapp optional Renat Lumpau <rl03@g.o>