From: Renat Lumpau <rl03@g.o>
To: gentoo-web-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-web-user] [ Newsletter]
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 03:23:07
----- Forwarded message from "" <documentation@××××××××××.net> -----

From: "" <documentation@××××××××××.net>
Subject: Newsletter
To: "" <documentation@××××××××××.net>
Date: Tue,  6 Jun 2006 02:06:40 +0000 (UTC)

                [1]Home | [2]Your Account | [3]Subscriptions

            Monthly Newsletter Monthly Newsletter for Monday, June 05, 2006
   Issue: 3
   Hello and welcome to our irregular newsletter.
   Thanks for your subscription.

   dotProject version 2.0.3 has been released today.

   This is a bug fix release and includes some security enhancements to
   recently uncovered problems when using IE as the browser.

   All sites are encouraged to upgrade to this release.

   For details on installing all versions of dotProject go to
   [4]Installation Instructions

   To download 2.0.3 go to Sourceforge - [5]dotProject

   For all support forums, faqs, documentation, bug listings etc. visit
   the main website at [6]
   If you would like dotProject specific news head over to and sign up for that newsletter.
   Thank you for your interest
   The dotProject Team

    * For more information, please visit our [7]web site. Please do not
       write to us using the address from which this email was sent.
          * If you do NOT wish to receive future event emails from
 visit the [8]Subscriptions Services.

                        pnTresMailer by

----- End forwarded message -----

Renat Lumpau       all things web-apps
C6A838DA           04AF B5EE 17CB 1000 DDA5  D3FC 1338 ADC2 C6A8 38DA