From: Stuart Herbert <stuart@g.o>
To: "gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org;Kevin" <lists@×××××××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-web-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-web-user] Re: [gentoo-dev] Release: webapp-config v1.11 - call for testers
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 22:47:13
Hi Kevin,

Sorry for the delay in replying; having a few problems with my broadband
connection :(

Rather than continue with the bash version of webapp-config, with all
its known performance and quality issues, work has switched instead to
providing a port over to Python.

The Python version will be webapp-config v1.50.  Assuming my broadband
stays up long enough, I'll be adding this to the tree this weekend.

I'll also shortly be launching, which will be the
central site for webapp-config and its successors.  Timescales depend
entirely on how long it takes my hosting company to provision the server
I've ordered.

Best regards,
-- Stuart Herbert stuart@g.o Gentoo Developer GnuGP key id# F9AFC57C available from Key fingerprint = 31FB 50D4 1F88 E227 F319 C549 0C2F 80BA F9AF C57C --