From: Patrick Nagel <mail@×××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-web-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-web-user] Ebuild for Tiny Tiny RSS
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2008 14:23:55

Hi Peter,

Peter Volkov wrote:
> В Чтв, 30/10/2008 в 10:41 +0800, Patrick Nagel пишет: >> It's my first webapp ebuild, and one of my first ebuilds at all, so there may >> be newbish mistakes in it. I would appreciate if anybody with more experience >> could have a look at it. > > Well, in general it looks good. But still some things could be improved. > Just run "repoman full" in www-apps/tt-rss directory and fix all > warnings besides ebuild.allmasked.
Thanks! I created a ChangeLog (which just says '2008-11-01: Initial version'), and I added the default headers from /usr/portage/skel.ebuild. I also added quotes around one variable. Now repoman only reports: ebuild.allmasked 1 But what to do about that? Is it because I specified 'KEYWORDS="~amd64"'? And what would be reasonable to specify there? I can (currently) only test it on amd64.
> Also why do you dodoc README and then > cp that README in MY_HTDOCSDIR? > > dodoc README > cp -R * ${D}/${MY_HTDOCSDIR}
Umm... I took this from the roundcube ebuild - thought it does something special with the README, without further investigation. I removed it now.
>> If it's ok, maybe it could be put into the overlay? > > BTW, do you want to maintain this package later? If so I'd suggested you > to look at sunrise project: > > > > you'll be able to maintain this package very easily there.

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-web-user] Ebuild for Tiny Tiny RSS Peter Volkov <pva@g.o>