From: Chris Bainbridge <chris.bainbridge@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-xbox@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-xbox] Digest problems
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2008 15:58:50
1 On 27/02/2008, Craig Ross <craig@××××××××××××××××××××.au> wrote:
2 > Hi all, im fairly new to gentoo on anything other than X86.
3 >
4 > I have gentoo installed & bootable etc. My problem arises when i try to
5 > emerge a package, it tells me that i need to create a digest for the package
6 > manualy. I have been doing this until i did an emerge -uvDN world and i
7 > found i would need to create digests for the 150+ packages that need
8 > updating.
9
10 Xbox is just x86, the emerge binary is identical, and the portage tree
11 you rsync is the same. Why are the checksums wrong? When you sync are
12 there no digest files? Possibly this has something to do with it:
13 http://www.gentoo.org/news/20080204-digest-files-removed.xml
14 --
15 gentoo-xbox@l.g.o mailing list