From: Joe DeRosa <derosa@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-xbox@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-xbox] Cromwell 2.40 & xbox livecd
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 10:32:41
1 I had the same problem.
2 I ended up using gentoox boot cd, and copying the boot files from the gentoo
3 livecd onto the e drive of the xbox. I then booted with Cromwell, and
4 installed to the leftover space (native not loopback).
5
6 I couldn't get the disk to boot on 2 different boxes, using a couple of
7 different types of media (all which work with the gentoox boot disk)
8
9 JD
10
11 -----Original Message-----
12 From: Christoph Gysin [mailto:cgysin@×××.ch]
13 Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2005 5:50 AM
14 To: gentoo-xbox@l.g.o
15 Subject: [gentoo-xbox] Cromwell 2.40 & xbox livecd
16
17 I have tested this on 3 different boxes:
18 cromwell can't find linuxboot.conf on the gentoo xbox livecd.
19
20 Is anyone in here able to boot the xbox livecd on cromwell 2.40?
21
22 Christoph
23 --
24 echo mailto: NOSPAM !#$.'<*>'|sed 's. ..'|tr "<*> !#:2" org@fr33z3