From: hostmaster <hostmaster@×××××××.at>
To: gentoo-xbox@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-xbox] Cromwell 2.40 & xbox livecd
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 08:27:50
1 Hi.
2
3 A new version of cromwell ( cromwell-2.40-r2 ) is in the CVS.
4 Shouldn't take too long until it apers in portage. I took some
5 fixes for cdrom booting from the xbox-linux CVS.
6 If you wanna test this version, you have to unmask cromwell
7 echo sys-boot/cromwell >> /etc/portage/package.keywords
8
9 cu
10
11 gimli
12
13 John Campbell wrote:
14
15 >i couldn't get mine to boot with the cromwell bios either... it boots
16 >with a hacked bios, which will allow you to install and flash the
17 >cromwell for future use...
18 >