From: Mike Shaw <mdshaw89@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-xbox@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-xbox] Digest problems
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 15:47:42
1 On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 6:11 AM, Craig Ross
2 <craig@××××××××××××××××××××.au> wrote:
3 > Hi all, im fairly new to gentoo on anything other than X86.
4 >
5 > I have installed gentoo on my xbox via the xbox live cd found on my repo &
6 > followed the instructions from http://gentoo-wiki.com/Xbox
7 >
8 > I have gentoo installed & bootable etc. My problem arises when i try to
9 > emerge a package, it tells me that i need to create a digest for the package
10 > manualy. I have been doing this until i did an emerge -uvDN world and i
11 > found i would need to create digests for the 150+ packages that need
12 > updating.
13 >
14 > I realise that i have not given any version numbers or config files but to
15 > be honest i dont know what to attach. I have asked a number of times in #
16 > gentoo (over the last week) with no success.
17 >
18 > Thanks all
19 >
20 > --
21 > Craig Ross
22 > 0407283367
23 > Ventex Web Designs
24 > http://www.ventexwebdesigns.com.au
25
26 You may want to see if the problem has been seen on the
27 gentoox(http://gentoox.shallax.com/) forums.
28
29 Good luck!
30
31 Mike
32 --
33 "Zuko: (Pushing through a crowd) Out of my way! Step aside, filth!
34 Iroh: He means no offense! I'm certain you bathe regularly..."
35 - from chapter 15 of Avatar: The Last Airbender
36 --
37 gentoo-xbox@l.g.o mailing list