From: Mike Shaw <mdshaw89@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-xbox@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-xbox] Digest problems
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 15:47:42
On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 6:11 AM, Craig Ross
> Hi all, im fairly new to gentoo on anything other than X86. > > I have installed gentoo on my xbox via the xbox live cd found on my repo & > followed the instructions from > > I have gentoo installed & bootable etc. My problem arises when i try to > emerge a package, it tells me that i need to create a digest for the package > manualy. I have been doing this until i did an emerge -uvDN world and i > found i would need to create digests for the 150+ packages that need > updating. > > I realise that i have not given any version numbers or config files but to > be honest i dont know what to attach. I have asked a number of times in # > gentoo (over the last week) with no success. > > Thanks all > > -- > Craig Ross > 0407283367 > Ventex Web Designs >
You may want to see if the problem has been seen on the gentoox( forums. Good luck! Mike -- "Zuko: (Pushing through a crowd) Out of my way! Step aside, filth! Iroh: He means no offense! I'm certain you bathe regularly..." - from chapter 15 of Avatar: The Last Airbender -- gentoo-xbox@l.g.o mailing list

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-xbox] Digest problems "K. Hansen" <mail@××××××××××××××××.de>