From: Jeremy Olexa <olexa@××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-xbox@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-xbox] Digest problems
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2008 20:12:12
Craig Ross wrote:
> package manualy. I have been doing this until i did an emerge -uvDN > world and i found i would need to create digests for the 150+ packages > that need updating.
See the man page for make.conf. You want FEATURES=digest. I'm not sure why you you are missing digest files..but this will work for ya. HTH, Jeremy PS. You probably should use another avenue for help. I doubt this ML is read that often. The last thread besides this one was in Jan of '07. The forums are a good source. -- Jeremy Olexa (olexa@××××××.edu) -- gentoo-xbox@l.g.o mailing list

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-xbox] Digest problems Craig Ross <craig@××××××××××××××××××××.au>
Re: [gentoo-xbox] Digest problems Colin Shorts <colin@×××××××××.uk>