From: Craig Ross <craig@××××××××××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-xbox@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-xbox] Digest problems
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 11:11:57
Hi all, im fairly new to gentoo on anything other than X86.

I have installed gentoo on my xbox via the xbox live cd found on my repo &
followed the instructions from

I have gentoo installed & bootable etc. My problem arises when i try to
emerge a package, it tells me that i need to create a digest for the package
manualy. I have been doing this until i did an emerge -uvDN world  and i
found i would need to create digests for the 150+ packages that need

I realise that i have not given any version numbers or config files but to
be honest i dont know what to attach. I have asked a number of times in #
gentoo (over the last week) with no success.

Thanks all

Craig Ross
Ventex Web Designs