From: Craig Ross <craig@××××××××××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-xbox@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-xbox] Digest problems
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 11:11:57
1 Hi all, im fairly new to gentoo on anything other than X86.
2
3 I have installed gentoo on my xbox via the xbox live cd found on my repo &
4 followed the instructions from http://gentoo-wiki.com/Xbox
5
6 I have gentoo installed & bootable etc. My problem arises when i try to
7 emerge a package, it tells me that i need to create a digest for the package
8 manualy. I have been doing this until i did an emerge -uvDN world and i
9 found i would need to create digests for the 150+ packages that need
10 updating.
11
12 I realise that i have not given any version numbers or config files but to
13 be honest i dont know what to attach. I have asked a number of times in #
14 gentoo (over the last week) with no success.
15
16 Thanks all
19 Craig Ross
20 0407283367