From: Philipp Riegger <lists@××××××××××××.de>
To: gnap-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gnap-dev] FOSDEM 2008
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 11:40:13
1 On Wed, 2008-02-13 at 12:01 +0100, josé Alberto Suárez López wrote:
2 > well i arrive to brussels friday at 10:30 morning, and i have all the
3 > friday free :) so we can meet to drink and talk.
4 >
5 > somebody wants to meet me in the airport or in the city?
6
7 I arrive at half past 2 on friday with a friend by train. We wanted to
8 walk around and have a look at the city and go to the beer event in the
9 night, of course. If you want, you can join us.
10
11 Philipp
14 gnap-dev@l.g.o mailing list