From: Philipp Riegger <lists@××××××××××××.de>
To: google-code-hosting-reservations@××××××××××××.com
Cc: gnap-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gnap-dev] Conflict with gnap
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 19:43:55

I tried to a project called gnap at This was blocked
because a project of the same name is registered at sourceforge. The
author of that project did not answer the email, yet.

Could you please approve this project hosting anyway, because:

- It it not a new project. It is a gentoo subproject at the moment [1]
and we want to move away from gentoo infrastructure to be more flexible
regarding contributions from non-gentoo-devs.
- We will need some kind of code hosting anyway for summer of code [2].

Although i'm not the gentoo developer responsible for this project at
the moment, i did a summer of code project for gnap last year. You can
ask Bass [3] directly if it is ok that i request this code repository,
if you want.

[3] bass@g.o