From: Philipp Riegger <lists@××××××××××××.de>
To: gnap-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gnap-dev] Wake up!
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2007 15:58:33
On Tue, 2007-11-06 at 16:07 +0100, Alexandros Stergiakis wrote:
> Anyway regarding MikroConf, due to high load of other things, it is at > the stage I left it after GSoC, which amounts for 80-85% completion.
Same here. I did not really do much, i even did not buy some nice small embedded router board for playing and testing.
> However, I managed to get approved a Msc thesis based on it, that also > involves developing many configuration modules.
Congratulations. I'm not sure what i will do, but i plan do do some lecture on compilers, programming languages and real time programming. Maybe this can be joined with some nice project. Apart from that i'll try to start my gnap-rebuild scripts again and have a look at recent portage snapshots. Philipp -- gnap-dev@g.o mailing list