From: Philipp Riegger <lists@××××××××××××.de>
To: gnap-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gnap-dev] GSoC updates
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 17:32:45
On 25.05.2007, at 18:10, josé Alberto Suárez López wrote:

> This is for GSoC students: > > Any update?
Nothing from me, so far. I'm a little behind timetable, since i did not even find teh time yet to contact Christel. I still have to finish some things for university. I hope i will find some time tomorrow to look at things, since i will be away from sunday to wednesday. But then i will start full-time and i hope to be able to submit some rough sketches of what needs to be done to enable cross compile support by the end of next week. Philipp (stoile @ Freenet)-- gnap-dev@g.o mailing list