From: Vit Vomacko <vomacko@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-soc@g.o, gnap-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gnap-dev] Progress Report 1 - GNAP Love
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 23:53:57
1 Hi all,
2 I have just few words for this first progress report to let you know I'm
3 alive:). The exams are finally over, but a lot of personal staff was on my
4 todo list, so I was a little bit overloaded. But I have done important
5 things for beginning, so initial meetings are done, project infrastructure
6 is being built, I went through available code, took a look at bugs logged
7 and started with making gnap staff up-to-date with latest packages in
8 portage. I have also discovered some issues, which I am trying to resolve.
9 This following week will be hard and important work to go through all the
10 broken packages and get familiar with all internal mechanisms in catalyst
11 and gnap build scripts. So let the coding begin!