I have just few words for this first progress report to let you know I'm
alive:). The exams are finally over, but a lot of personal staff was on my
todo list, so I was a little bit overloaded. But I have done important
things for beginning, so initial meetings are done, project infrastructure
is being built, I went through available code, took a look at bugs logged
and started with making gnap staff up-to-date with latest packages in
portage. I have also discovered some issues, which I am trying to resolve.
This following week will be hard and important work to go through all the
broken packages and get familiar with all internal mechanisms in catalyst
and gnap build scripts. So let the coding begin!