From: Philipp Riegger <lists@××××××××××××.de>
To: gnap-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gnap-dev] Meeting on monday
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 17:34:34
1 On 21.06.2007, at 18:50, josé Alberto Suárez López wrote:
2
3 > I dont have any problems in do it on any week day at 10 (UTC).
4 >
5 > what about the others? :)
6
7 For me it's ok, i only have my sport as fixed dates, and this is in
8 the evening (around 2 PM (UTC) on wednesday, thursday, 3 PM on friday
9 and 1 PM on monday. So in the early afternoon or in the morning is no
10 problem for me.
11
12 > PD: what is ultimate frisbie? play frisbie is not considerated an
13 > sport
14 > here
15
16 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultimate_%28sport%29
17
18 I started this less than one year ago, so i'm far from what you can
19 see on the pictures.
20
21 Philipp

PGP.sig application/pgp-signature