From: "josé Alberto Suárez López" <bass@g.o>
To: gnap-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gnap-dev] Some updates to (finaly!!)
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 15:06:40
1 1. gentoo-infra is trying to search our new home, Kingtaco will migrate
2 our cvs repos to a svn repos and we will have capacity to control what
3 users can access to the repos.
4
5 2. i submit 2 lil changes to the actual repos:
6 2a. src/specs/root_overlay/etc/init.d/overlay
7 - references to firehol and shorwall was removed, both will be
8 included as extensions.
9 - interfaces init scripts creation is rewriten, now is not limit in
10 how many cards you define in NBCARD (before was 4)
11 - myhacks.sh support. if you drop an script in etc/gnap/myhacks.sh it
12 will run in the last step of the overlay. This is usefull to fix perms,
13 create tmp files, etc required for some extensions. MY_HACKS_VERBOSE=YES
14 can be used to watch the output
15 2b. src/specs/common.conf
16 - catalyst2 -> catalyst (finally :)
17