From: Sune Kloppenborg Jeppesen <jaervosz@g.o>
To: gnap-dev@l.g.o
Cc: "josé Alberto Suárez López" <bass@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gnap-dev] Wake up!
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2007 19:33:05
1 On Monday 05 November 2007 14:36:05 josé Alberto Suárez López wrote:
2 > Hola :)
3 >
4 > everybody seems lost :)
5 > Im trying to contact all you on IRC...
6 > Well we need to do somethign, this is too much stopped. How are going
7 > the projects?
8 >
9 > I'm thinking in move the gnap project to googlecode so we will have a
10 > more flexible hosting (and responsive)
11 >
12 > So who is alive? :)
13 I'm here, but you left IRC before I had a chance to reply back:-)
14
15 I've recently rebuild my Asterisk+GNAP combo on hardened uclibc and tried so
16 far without success building Xen with uclibc. Right now I'm going to rebuild
17 my Xen stuff with glibc and see if I have better luck with that.
18
19 Actually I'm still using koon's old scripts with a few fixes as I seem to have
20 lost my svn access data.
23 Sune Kloppenborg Jeppesen
24 Gentoo Linux Security Team
25 --