From: Wolfram Schlich <lists@×××××××××××××××.org>
To: tenshi-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [tenshi-user] tenshi 0.3.4 release candidate available - request for testing
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 10:59:57
1 * Andrea Barisani <lcars@g.o> [2005-06-10 14:52]:
2 >
3 > Hi folks, this is a *very* silent list ;), but since there are 44 subscribers
4 > I thought that it's polite to say hello to everyone :).
5 >
6 > Soon we would like to release tenshi 0.3.4, for anyone interested in testing
7 > the release candidate you'll find the tarball at the following URL:
8 >
9 > http://www.gentoo.org/~lcars/tenshi/tenshi-0.3.4-rc1.tar.gz
10 >
11 > Any feedback is appreciated.
12
13 The ChangeLog states:
14 --8<--
15 0.3.4
16
17 - added include, includedir options for parsing external configuration files
18 - added multiple queues feature
19 - fixed missing USR1 signal handler
20 --8<--
21 Nice :)
22 The include and includedir options aren't mentioned anywhere else,
23 neither in the bundled tenshi.conf, nor in the bundled tenshi manpage
24 (tenshi.8).
25
26 Even if it might be obvious how they work, I think they should be
27 mentioned. What about an example entry in tenshi.conf? It could even
28 be commented out. Something like
29 --8<--
30 # include /etc/tenshi/mail.conf
31 # -> could contain "set mailserver" and "set subject"
32 # includedir /etc/tenshi/queue.d
33 # -> could contain per-file-queues and regexps
34 --8<--
35
36 Thanks.
37 --