From: Wolfram Schlich <lists@×××××××××××××××.org>
To: tenshi-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [tenshi-user] tenshi 0.3.4 release candidate available - request for testing
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 10:59:57
* Andrea Barisani <lcars@g.o> [2005-06-10 14:52]:
> > Hi folks, this is a *very* silent list ;), but since there are 44 subscribers > I thought that it's polite to say hello to everyone :). > > Soon we would like to release tenshi 0.3.4, for anyone interested in testing > the release candidate you'll find the tarball at the following URL: > > > > Any feedback is appreciated.
The ChangeLog states: --8<-- 0.3.4 - added include, includedir options for parsing external configuration files - added multiple queues feature - fixed missing USR1 signal handler --8<-- Nice :) The include and includedir options aren't mentioned anywhere else, neither in the bundled tenshi.conf, nor in the bundled tenshi manpage (tenshi.8). Even if it might be obvious how they work, I think they should be mentioned. What about an example entry in tenshi.conf? It could even be commented out. Something like --8<-- # include /etc/tenshi/mail.conf # -> could contain "set mailserver" and "set subject" # includedir /etc/tenshi/queue.d # -> could contain per-file-queues and regexps --8<-- Thanks. -- Wolfram Schlich -- tenshi-user@g.o mailing list