From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: www-redesign@××××××××××××.org
Subject: [www-redesign] Stored in CVS
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2005 20:10:12
Hi all

Just a heads-up, I've stored Aaron's current design in CVS; it's at
[gentoo-projects]/www-redesign/www. I've already changed the top navigation
to suit the proposal I made previously.

I do need to ask infra if we're going to have a search functionality on the
site or not, 'cause it's quite apparent in the design but might need to be

If it should be removed, we might want to add another topic there.

Another Q I have for the designers amongst us, the topic of a news item has
a shaded background in the current design. When topics with different length
exist it looks a bit more ugly imho. We might want to remove this background

      Sven Vermeulen

  Documentation & PR project leader

  The Gentoo Project   <<< >>>