From: Blackace <blackace@g.o>
To: www-redesign@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [www-redesign] Slight Color Problem on Gentoo Handbook
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 07:45:43
On Mon, 2005-12-12 at 01:20 -0500, Curtis Napier wrote:
> We already have red for warning and blue for code, I'll try out a few > combinations and post the ones I think look best. If anyone has any > suggestions please post them. I'll try a grey background and see how > that looks but I want it to be consistant so it should be for note and > warning too.
Could make the warns, impos, and notes like the code listings in that the title of the box is in a header row with black text and the bar on the left is the only colored element. -- Blackace Gentoo Linux Infrastructure Developer

Subject Author
Re: [www-redesign] Slight Color Problem on Gentoo Handbook Curtis Napier <curtis119@g.o>
RE: [www-redesign] Slight Color Problem on Gentoo Handbook Aaron Shi <aaron@××××××××.com>