From: "Liam J. Foy" <liamfoy@×××××.com>
To: www-redesign@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [www-redesign] New Gentoo CD distributor
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 11:58:10
1 On 4/16/05, Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o> wrote:
2 > On Sat, Apr 16, 2005 at 09:46:18AM +0000, Liam J. Foy wrote:
3 > > I have contacted Kurt Lieber many times on adding http://www.bsd-systems.co.uk
4 > > to the following page:
5 > >
6 > > http://www.gentoo.org/main/en/where.xml
7 > >
8 > > However, I have heard no response for many weeks. I thought I would send a short
9 > > email to ask if this could be possible. If you need anymore information, please
10 > > contact me.
11 >
12 > Hi Liam
13 >
14 > Kurt is currently away and most of his duties are covered by other
15 > developers. I've added BSD Systems to the list and removed the note on
16 > contacting Kurt.
17
18 I see, thanks Sven!
21 > For future reference, please use www@g.o, it has several other
22 > developers on it (next to Kurt himself) which make things more easy to
23 > handle.
24
25 Will do, cheers.
28 > Wkr,