From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: www-redesign@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [www-redesign] I have not forgotten...
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 12:15:09
1 On Sat, Feb 19, 2005 at 10:33:36PM +0100, Sven Vermeulen wrote:
2 > Sorry for my absence, but I haven't forgotten this project. I'm documenting
3 > what needs to be done together with a full roadmap, some information on the
4 > project, download links, etc. I hope to have this finished soonish.
5
6 The site is online at http://dev.gentoo.org/~swift/www-redesign/index.xml. I
7 will now focus on getting something 'live' so that development can be seen
8 immediately (infrastructure-wise).
9
10 I hope to accomplish:
11 - project snapshot ([gentoo-projects]/www-redesign) in tgz format
12 - online website (with [gentoo-projects]/www-redesign/www being live)
13
14 I know, the website is *bad*. It uses a fixed width instead of relative
15 numbers, uses only a fraction of the available space, etc. I just downloaded
16 one from OSWD :)
17
18 Wkr,
19 Sven Vermeulen