From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: www-redesign@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [www-redesign] I have not forgotten...
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 12:15:09
On Sat, Feb 19, 2005 at 10:33:36PM +0100, Sven Vermeulen wrote:
> Sorry for my absence, but I haven't forgotten this project. I'm documenting > what needs to be done together with a full roadmap, some information on the > project, download links, etc. I hope to have this finished soonish.
The site is online at I will now focus on getting something 'live' so that development can be seen immediately (infrastructure-wise). I hope to accomplish: - project snapshot ([gentoo-projects]/www-redesign) in tgz format - online website (with [gentoo-projects]/www-redesign/www being live) I know, the website is *bad*. It uses a fixed width instead of relative numbers, uses only a fraction of the available space, etc. I just downloaded one from OSWD :) Wkr, Sven Vermeulen -- Documentation & PR project leader The Gentoo Project <<< >>>

Subject Author
Re: [www-redesign] I have not forgotten... Grant Goodyear <g2boojum@g.o>
RE: [www-redesign] I have not forgotten... Aaron Shi <aaron@××××××××.com>