From: Aaron Shi <aaron@××××××××.com>
To: www-redesign@××××××××××××.org
Subject: RE: [www-redesign] I have not forgotten...
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 23:50:36

Good to see that we're back.  Just want to point out that the "current
layout" on the roadmap page isn't exactly what I have had on my site.  The
dividers in the navigation bar seems to be off among other things.  Perhaps
the CSS from older versions got mix-matched?  Should I send you (Sven) all
the current files in an archive or something?  I'm glad you put the plan on
a website, it makes the direction much more clear. ;)

I have not forgotten to respond to Stefan's comments in an email about 1
month ago, I just haven't had the time.  Will do it soon.