From: Aaron Shi <aaron@××××××××.com>
To: www-redesign@××××××××××××.org
Subject: RE: [www-redesign] I have not forgotten...
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 23:50:36
1 Hello,
2
3 Good to see that we're back. Just want to point out that the "current
4 layout" on the roadmap page isn't exactly what I have had on my site. The
5 dividers in the navigation bar seems to be off among other things. Perhaps
6 the CSS from older versions got mix-matched? Should I send you (Sven) all
7 the current files in an archive or something? I'm glad you put the plan on
8 a website, it makes the direction much more clear. ;)
9
10 I have not forgotten to respond to Stefan's comments in an email about 1
11 month ago, I just haven't had the time. Will do it soon.
12
13 -Aaron
14
15 > -----Original Message-----
16 > From: Sven Vermeulen [mailto:swift@g.o]
17 > Sent: Sunday, February 20, 2005 4:19 AM
18 > To: www-redesign@××××××××××××.org
19 > Subject: Re: [www-redesign] I have not forgotten...
20 >