From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: www-redesign@××××××××××××.org
Subject: [www-redesign] I have not forgotten...
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 21:29:25
Hi all

Sorry for my absence, but I haven't forgotten this project. I'm documenting
what needs to be done together with a full roadmap, some information on the
project, download links, etc. I hope to have this finished soonish.

Anyway, the search-functionality is probably keeping us from implementing
the entire redesign but that doesn't mean we shouldn't stop working on the
design. We will have a search function (I'll put my shoulders under it) even
if that means I'll have to write one myself (meaning Java or C :p). But we
should be all right with existing products :)

Aaron had some comments on the pages that curtis' has written, can (or are)
those comments implemented or counter-commented?

Wkr,
      Sven Vermeulen

--
  Documentation & PR project leader