From: Curtis Napier <curtis119@g.o>
To: www-redesign@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [www-redesign] status of http://wwwredesign.gentoo.org
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 15:17:12
1 Aaron Shi wrote: lots of stuff about text browsers.
4 Sorry, I should have been more specific in my last email (as usual).
5
6 The text browser support is still on my list, I haven't forgotten it.
7 Since we basically decided to wait to implement this until after the new
8 year I thought it would be best to get my list of stuff that I was going
9 to do after it went live done now.
10
11 I stripped out a lot of the text stuff to make the code easier for me to
12 work with and once we get a layout that is acceptable I'll work the text
13 stuff back in and make sure the normal stuff degrades for a text browser
14 in an acceptable manner.
15
16 Don't worry Aaron, all the thought you put into it is not lost, only set
17 aside temporarily.
18 --
19 www-redesign@g.o mailing list