From: Curtis Napier <curtis119@g.o>
To: www-redesign@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [www-redesign] status of http://wwwredesign.gentoo.org
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 15:17:12
Aaron Shi wrote: lots of stuff about text browsers.

Sorry, I should have been more specific in my last email (as usual).

The text browser support is still on my list, I haven't forgotten it.
Since we basically decided to wait to implement this until after the new
year I thought it would be best to get my list of stuff that I was going
to do after it went live done now.

I stripped out a lot of the text stuff to make the code easier for me to
work with and once we get a layout that is acceptable I'll work the text
stuff back in and make sure the normal stuff degrades for a text browser
in an acceptable manner.

Don't worry Aaron, all the thought you put into it is not lost, only set
aside temporarily.