From: Michael Curtis Napier <curtis119@×××××.com>
To: www-redesign@××××××××××××.org
Subject: [www-redesign] about gentoo page layout
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2005 13:26:38
I started the layout for the about page. It, along with the about.css,
are attached (I don't have CVS access). I know the main.css style sheet
is going to be used for all pages so the changes I made can be merged
at a later date. I took out the Manage, Customize, etc bar for this
page. Should it be on all pages? I think it looks better without for
this page and all sub pages for that matter. Thoughts?

Also, I removed the "Gentoo Linux... in a poster" section. That is just
cheesy and does not fit the new design in any way. The clean
professional look that Aaron has designed is paramount I think.

I'll start the other pages that swift outlined tomorrow and hopefully
will have them all done by Monday. If someone else is already working
on these pages please let me know ASAP so we don't duplicate each
others work.

I put it up on my homepage if you want to have a quick look it's a
yahoo page so I apologize for the stupid pop-up ad.

M. Curtis Napier (curtis119)

File name MIME type
about.css text/css
about.html text/html