From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
To: www-redesign@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [www-redesign] Update of http://wwwredesign.gentoo.org
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 08:48:11
1 On Thursday 24 November 2005 00:33, Chris Case wrote:
2 > Oh, as an after thought, I see a good deal of comments about "If you
3 > had a problem, why didn't you speak up a year ago?" I personally have
4 > kept quite because there wasn't much for me to see, until aaron posted
5 > that reference site. What I saw there was fine, and worked well. The
6 > current one now is rather broken from a visually impared person's
7 > standpoint. I couldn't have spoken up a year or so ago... I didn't have
8 > anything to test.
9
10 Yesterday evening I've been playing hooky (from writing my Ph.D. thesis)
11 and started to implement Aaron's reference page based on the current (as
12 of yesterday) xml data. I've got the first revision of the homepage
13 finished (things should be refactored a bit, but visually it is good),
14 and will be working on the other parts of the stylesheet. The only thing
15 I didn't do was change the ads. While indeed the purple looks better I
16 have not made the change. I also shifted them a little so they would be
17 more centered in the ads column (they are bigger than the ones Aaron
18 made).
19
20 Paul
23 Paul de Vrieze