From: Chris Case <macguyvok@×××××.com>
To: www-redesign@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [www-redesign] status of
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 20:25:08
Looks fine in IE 6.0 and Firefox.

It pretty much looks fine in konqueror, however if the default background is
set to any other color, the background under the ads, and the bottom of the
page is that color, instead of white. (Say I put it to black... that would
be rather disorienting)

Also, comparing Aaron's site to this one, I must say I agree with most of
the comments. This one has waaaay too much whitespace, and I think the text
is a bit to large. Aaron's site is more more 'tight' and feels a good deal
more profesional, and cleaner. It also takes up less space, making it easy
for me to find what I'm looking for at a glance, instead of scrolling. Just
my $.02.

-- Christopher S. Case SUNY Fredonia Computer Science / Computer Engineering macguyvok@×××××.com (509) 432 - 4725 (Cellphone) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "To err is human. To forgive, divine. To fix mistakes, now that's an Engineer." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~