From: Michael Curtis Napier <curtis119@×××××.com>
To: www-redesign@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [www-redesign] Too much?
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 04:10:02
I'm in the process of making a beta of guide.xsl and handbook.xsl. I
haven't touched handbook.xml yet but guide.xml is coming along nicely.
Aaron, we really need you to work on the layout. I'm not really a
designer so all I can do is copy your ideas. Please look at how the
pages are being rendered and give me some input. A tarball of all the
cleaned up pages and css you have would really help. These pages are
being served from my laptop using xeviers' gorg over dsl so be patient.

Anything that is a guide or part of the handbook relies on the
handbook.xsl template so isn't in the new layout yet. I should get that
working sometime this week.

Comments? Suggestions?