From: Curtis Napier <curtis119@g.o>
To: www-redesign@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [www-redesign] Small render issue
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 01:44:10
1 Lance Albertson wrote:
2 > Hey all,
3 >
4 > I was looking through the new site and I was noticing something rather
5 > odd sometimes [1]. I couldn't reproduce this, but it would generally fix
6 > itself when I refreshed the page. I'm using Firefox 1.0.7.
7 >
8 > Figured you could use some good input :)
9 >
10 > Cheers-
11 >
12 > [1] http://dev.gentoo.org/~ramereth/images/error.png
15 This was a problem with a width being set to 100% when it shouldn't have
16 been. I just fixed it, give CVS an hour to sync and then test again. It
17 works for me here (hopefully everyone else too).
20 www-redesign@g.o mailing list