From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: www-redesign@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [www-redesign] xsl update
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 09:58:41
On Thu, May 12, 2005 at 09:13:11AM -0500, Grant Goodyear wrote:
> Just one comment: do we really need the Documentation / Resources / > Community stuff at the bottom of each page? I really like it at the > bottom of the front page, since it's a good chunk of the actual content > there (as long as we constrain news items to be few and brief on the > front page), but I think it's just extra cruft at the bottom of the > Projects page, etcetera.
Agreed. Those three items should probably be only displayed on the front page. I'll update my roadmap when I get to it (still wrestling through e-mails) but that should happen rather soon, most urgent stuff (irl) is done :) Wkr, Sven Vermeulen -- Documentation project leader The Gentoo Project <<< >>>