From: Michael Curtis Napier <curtis119@×××××.com>
To: www-redesign@××××××××××××.org
Subject: [www-redesign] about updated and news page.
Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2005 05:12:33
1 Hi everybody,
2 I did a little updating to the previous about page that I sent out
3 earlier. I merged the style sheet in to the main.css so it will be
4 easier to make changes. The font size issue should be corrected now. I
5 used a percentage instead of an absoulte so the individuals browser
6 settings will be taken into account. I justified the text so
7 readability should be better.
8
9 I also made a news page, 20041021-portage51. I'm concerned with the
10 "code listings". I don't think they look right but the old way of doing
11 it doesn't fit into the new design either.Lists use the arrow pic
12 instead of the browsers default so it fits in nicely.
13
14 I installed a web server on a box in my house so no more silly pop-up
15 ads from yahoo. Sorry about that.
16
17 http://curtis119.no-ip.org/index.html
18
19 http://curtis119.no-ip.org/about.html
20
21 http://curtis119.no-ip.org/20041021-portage51.html
22
23 Comments? Suggestions? Feedback of any sort is appreciated.
24
25 I'll start work on a guide page (online and printable) tomorrow. After
26 that all the pages swift wanted examples of will be complete and we can
27 start hashing out the details of the layout.
28 --
29 www-redesign@g.o mailing list