From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: www-redesign@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [www-redesign] status of http://wwwredesign.gentoo.org
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 09:15:22
1 On Sat, Dec 10, 2005 at 01:09:12PM -0500, Curtis Napier wrote:
2 > That should have been gentoo-doc@g.o. fixed. Is this good or
3 > should I use a different address? This only shows up on pages that use
4 > /guide or /book. I can always just remove it if you don't want it or if
5 > we can't come up with an acceptable address. The www@g.o is in
6 > the footer of every page as well. Thoughts?
7
8 The gentoo-doc address is a mailinglist where you can't post to unless
9 you're subscribed, so that's not feasible too. I would stick with the
10 www@g.o alias; I'm subscribed to it and answer most
11 documentation-related mails within 3 days generally (one to two days if I
12 don't need to look something up outside Gentoo's web site).
13
14 Wkr,
15 Sven Vermeulen
18 Gentoo Foundation Trustee | http://foundation.gentoo.org