From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: www-redesign@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [www-redesign] status of http://wwwredesign.gentoo.org
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 05:26:31
1 On Sun, Dec 11, 2005 at 02:38:36PM -0500, Curtis Napier wrote:
2 > Is this a public mailing list that anyone can join? I don't see it on
3 > the lists page. If it's public than maybe a few of us should sign up to
4 > it and help answer documentation related questions. If it's one of those
5 > private ones that infra has to set you up on than maybe a few of us
6 > should be put on it.
7
8 It is an alias you should be able to join like any other aliases
9 (/var/mail/misc/aliases/www). At this moment, Kurt and I are well able to
10 answer all questions (support gets redirected to forums and such, release to
11 releng, documentation to docs, ...). Perhaps, if you join, you might want to
12 wait a few days to see how things progress.
13
14 Wkr,
15 Sven Vermeulen
18 Gentoo Foundation Trustee | http://foundation.gentoo.org