From: Curtis Napier <curtis119@g.o>
To: www-redesign@l.g.o
Subject: [www-redesign] headers, lists and more news
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 05:08:38
Headers should now be OK. I played around with a couple of font sizes
and these seem to be the best. The only one I have worries about is the
news headlines. They may be a bit big. I made them that way to help them
stand out and divide the news items from one another more. This should
help with what Aaron was saying earlier about spacing. Comments?

Lists didn't have the proper line-height. on the page:, in particular, there was
not enough space between the lines. This looks much better now.

I played around with making the More News a little more prominent. This
seems to be OK and simple without overpowering anything else. Comments?