From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
To: www-redesign@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [www-redesign] status of
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 09:19:47
On Tuesday 29 November 2005 07:09, mushroomblue wrote:
> fonts got bigger. suck. >
I just checked it and all font sizes are relative. So if you want smaller fonts, tell your browser that the default font size is too big. On a note here, do we really want all font sizes to be relative? The fonts in for example the blue bar under the menu are designed to be smaller than the green text of the images ("MANAGE", "CUSTOMIZE", "OPTIMIZE", "INTERACT"). Their size now is dependent on the user font size though. Paul -- Paul de Vrieze Gentoo Developer Mail: pauldv@g.o Homepage: